Sun, May 29|
Soul Ceremony: Cacao + Breath-Work
Experience the magic of cacao ceremony & breath coaching during the fine Soul Ceremony on Sunday 29 May. This edition will be all about rest & reset, which fits the new moon energy.
Time & Location
May 29, 2022, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM GMT+2
Mahé Yoga, Newtonstraat 69, 2723 RL Zoetermeer, Netherlands
About the event
For the information in Dutch, please click here.
Experience the magic of cacao ceremony & breath coaching during the fine Soul Ceremony on Sunday 29 May.
This edition will be all about rest & reset, which fits the new moon energy. The ceremony this time almost coincides with the arrival of New Moon in Gemini (May 30 at 1:30 PM is the new moon), which also coincides with a partial eclipse.
Tha means it is the time to slow down, turn inward, evaluate & reflect, take a rest & fully concentrate on the energy of rest & reset.
We tune in to what you desire so much & what is really good for you. Re-energize it with cacao ceremony & breath-work at just the right time. The perfect combination for a transformation, in a safe environment. Think of it as a new beginning, a rebirth in this realm.
What To Expect:
✔️Cacao Ceremony of 3 to 4 rounds.
✔️A beautiful Breathing Journey.
✔️Time to share & connect ~ Sharing Circle(s).
✔️Loving guidance from Pritha & Lotte.
✔️Fruit, tea, water & cacao included. Cacao ceremony is a plant medicine that has been used for a long time in ceremonies of many ancient American tribes & is also known as the sacred bean.
Cacao is soft, loving, and brings harmony. It stimulates you to open your heart and it strengthens the connection with your true self and the people around you. It also helps you increase your focus during the breath journey, clarify your mental state, increase your energy and heal your body & soul until it is in a rest and relaxation.
• This event is partly English & partly Dutch. It is therefore a must to understand both languages.
• This event is not for those who: Take antidepressants, are pregnant, have severe heart conditions, or suffer from epilepsy, asthma and/or high blood pressure without taking medication.
• Eat a nutritious, healthy & vegetarian dish at least 3 hours before the ceremony. Eating too much or eating a meal shortly before the event prevents you from reaping the benefits of cacao.
1. Any cancellations made from your side, whatever the reasons are, as long as the cancellation is made minimum 24 hours prior to the event, you will be able to get a refund in the form of class/event credit.
2. Should you cancel your attendance to this event in less than 24 hours, you will not receive any refunds.
3. Any cancellations made from our side, Mahé Yoga, whatever the reasons are, you will be able to get a full refund, either in the form of class/event credit or directly into your bank account.
4. We need minimum of 6 people to go through with this event. You will be notified 24 hours prior to the event with an information whether we are going ahead with this event.